Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wine Journal Goes Mainstream



I am usually the last one to learn anything, and I am sure this was noted earlier, but congratulations to Neal Martin at Wine-Journal on getting picked up by Robert Parker as a full-time writer. I often use Neal's site to research old Bordeaux and am amazed by the quantity and quality of the Tasting Notes on back vintages from just about every major Chateau.

I look forward to seeing his material on the new site, but will probably now have to pay for it. I think Parker with this move, in addition to picking up David Schildknecht (from Cincinnati no less), is getting ready to make a bold move with his website.

1 Comments:

Blogger jens at cincinnati wine said...

Sad to say that Neal's blog and all his Bordeaux wine reviews are now part of Parker's site and require a subscription, so all my links to his thorough notes are "busted".

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home